It’s About Inquisitiveness and Boredom
Listening for the Passion
Entertaining is the Ticket
Driving Traffic to your Website
- post great content.
- use relevant #hashtags.
- make sure you have a follow button on your website.
- make sure you have share buttons on your website’s pages and posts.
- guest post content on other companies pages that offer complimentary products or services to yours.
- have links to your Facebook page on your other social accounts, in your email marketing, and in your email signature.
- swap promotional posts with other companies pages that offer complimentary products or services to yours.
- have experts in your niche answer questions from your fans in a special Q&A session.
Setting up your Facebook Company Page
- fill out your entire profile.
- make sure your images are the appropriate size and compelling.
- have informative content in the about section.
- use appropriate tabs and strategically sort them.
- activate your CTA Button.
- add apps as needed.