For epic results with your web videos use storytelling and emotional branding.
It’s time to get visual
Congratulations. You made one of the best marketing decisions of your career. You’re producing a video to promote your company or product. That means you are going to sell more goods and services. Here are some interesting facts from David Hall about Why Video Drives Sales.
- More than 3 out of 5 consumers will watch a two-minute video that educates them about a product they plan to buy.
- 52% of consumers say watching product videos make them more confident in purchasing decisions.
- Video has a lifespan of four years. That is a great investment.
- Web visitors are five times more likely to click a post with a video.
- They are twice as likely to click through on an email with one.
- Google ranks videos higher because they give the most information in the shortest amount of time.
- Video attracts two to three times more web traffic, doubles time on site and increases organic traffic to your site by 157%.
- 46% of people say they are more likely to seek out information on a product or service after seeing it on an online video.
- Video boosts conversion rates as visitors stay on your site two minutes longer on average and are 64% more likely to buy.
- But, 43% say they would switch to a competitor if the video quality was poor.
According to Scripted producing stellar video content helps in the following ways: Continue reading “Use Storytelling and Emotional Branding in your Web Video Productions”