How can we help you?
Mobile Atom Media and Reuben Walker, Jr.’s mission is to help you use digital media to generate leads and build customer loyalty.
I provide resources for producing media to use in content marketing on sites, blogs, social media, and email. This useful information helps your marketing succeed by increasing your authority and building trust. That leads to increased revenue. In other words, I am your content strategist. I am your copywriting partner as well. I also provide you with a search-optimized content marketing strategy and the digital media production services to execute it.
Website conversion rates are also nearly six times higher for content marketing adopters than those who don’t use it at all.Kapost via Contently
How do I make content marketing easy for you?
Like today’s business environment in general, marketing can seem chaotic. In particular, content marketing can appear to be intimidating, and it ‘s hard to do well. I simplify it by educating you about its tenets and then working with you to produce the media content you need to increase leads and deepen customer loyalty.
I make your marketing more successful by aggregating current marketing techniques, best practices, and cutting edge technologies. These include search optimization, web and user design, blogging, social media, video production, and email marketing.
Content marketing is the only marketing left.Seth Godin
The digital marketing world is a bit of a Wild, Wild West show. It takes lots of time to stay on top of the constant changes, innovations, and disruptions. And more importantly to know how the changes in one channel will affect outcomes in others.
I put in the time-consuming effort required to stay current and focused. This hard work allows me to give you the essentials of what you need to know. I help you tame the chaos of today’s marketing environment. That lets you concentrate on running your business and not worry about all the upheaval.
content marketing … delivers, per dollar, three times the leads as traditional marketing avenues, costs 62 percent less, and has been ranked as the single most effective strategy for SEO.Content Marketing Institute
Here’s an excellent diagram from Orbit Media illustrating what I call the three pillars of content marketing. In this case, search equates to your website and blog.
For businesses with “fewer than 10 employees” 42% of their “B2B marketing budgets are now allocated to content marketing.Content Marketing Institute
What makes me a good fit for small businesses?
My experience reduces the production time of your digital media communications. The ones used in your content marketing. This advantage increases the ROI of your marketing dollars. My knowledge and experience allow me to help you succeed faster and less expensively than my competition.
I can work with you to communicate your value proposition to the target audience you need to reach. Mobile Atom Media can then maintain those communication efforts going forward.
Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.Andrew Davis
Content marketing/brand publishing is a continuing full-time effort. The brand publishing flywheel is the brainchild of Contently‘s CCO Shane Snow and is an excellent illustration of the strategy. You create content, monitor the engagement it receives, optimize it, monitor again, and reoptimize. Continually.
70% of individuals want to learn about products through content rather than through traditional advertising.Danny Wong
The following diagram from Orbit Media shows how content strategy and production integrate with your sales funnel. It illustrates the only way that business to business marketing works in today’s marketplace.
You have to get found and convert visitors into customers by telling your story in a compelling, engaging, and useful manner. Your media must communicate the content of your story so that it sticks in the viewer’s mind.
If you are in the business-to-consumer market, the sales process for your transactional products may look a bit more like the chart below via McKinsey and Company. It has more to do with what your prospects do after they become a customer. The quality of your content marketing directly impacts this “consumer decision journey” as well. It helps create loyal clients who buy from you again and again.
I know how small business works and understand your role in it. That means I can work with your team more effectively than the vast majority of media firms.
Content marketing is the atomic particle of all the rest of a brand’s marketing campaigns.Rebecca Lieb
Why is all of this critical to your business?
Here are some final statistics from Tech Design Studios about how small businesses with a website view their marketing. I’m quoting:
- “51% believe both the quality and ability of their site to acquire new customers is only “fair” or “poor.”
- Only 30% of business owners feel that they typically do a better job of marketing than a close competitor.
- 61% spend less than three hours a week marketing their website.
- Only 9% are satisfied with their online marketing efforts.
- 78% of small business owners dedicate 10% or less of their budget to marketing. Of those, half spend less than 10% of their marketing budget on internet advertising while 30% do no internet advertising.
- 63% of consumers turn to the internet first for information about local businesses, and 82% use search engines to do so. Amazingly only 44% of small businesses have a website.”
These findings are a recipe for disaster and a boat you don’t want to be on for long. If you are in this situation, I can get you out of it.
Thanks for taking the time to see how I can help your business.
Ringmaster, Mobile Atom Media
Contact me to take your marketing to a new level.
P.S. If you are within driving distance of Orlando, FL I can consult with you in person. Otherwise, we can do so remotely.
Here are some resources to help you when hiring help:
- A useful article from Website Magazine about what to consider when hiring a digital consultant. It is a must-read when you are considering hiring someone to help with your digital marketing, whether it’s me or anyone else.
- Copyblogger lets you know when you might want to hire a professional copywriter. One like me.
- KISSmetrics also explains why you should hire a professional copywriter and three other marketing channel experts.
- The Next Web looks at how to hire a web designer.
- CMI examines what skills are necessary to be a great content marketer.
- Finally, Business to Community looks at seven skills to look for when hiring a content strategist.